By taking part in this new programme you will:
- Expand your professional networks including access to our
- Enhance UCAS personal statements and future education or employment applications.
- Expand your career prospects by developing subject understanding alongside confidence in research and quantitative skills.
- Learn more about higher education and different career pathways.
This programme helps you to:
- Support young people and diversify your workforce.
- Provide your staff with opportunities to apply and develop their coaching, mentoring and management skills.
- Work with bright, capable students to complete a variety of tasks.
- Fulfil your public engagement, widening participation and corporate and social responsibility goals by working with students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Forge strong links with schools and colleges in your local area.
- Programme summaryNuffield-Future-Researchers-Programme-summary-providers.pdf47.94KB
- General guidance for providersNuffield-Future-Researchers-Guidance-providers.pdf1.21MB
- Project supervisor introduction PowerPoint templateNuffield-Future-Researchers-Supervisor-introduction-template.pptx343.3KB
- Project plan templateNuffield-Future-Researchers-Project-plan-template.docx36.54KB