Terms and Conditions
- 1. Intellectual property All material on this site is copyright the Nuffield Foundation or is used with the permission of the owners. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy electronically and to print one copy of portions of this site for personal use only. Multiple copies of teaching and learning resources from the Teachers section of this site may be made for use in educational establishments. Any other use of materials on this web site including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, distribution, republication, transmission, re-transmission, modification, or public showing whether for gain or otherwise is strictly prohibited.
- 2. Disclaimer Whilst we believe that information provided through the web site is correct at the time of creation, the Nuffield Foundation does not make any representation as to and accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness of information contained on this web site. In so far as permitted by law, the Nuffield Foundation will not be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any information on this site.
- 3. Hypertext links Certain links in this site will lead you to sites, which are not under the control of the Nuffield Foundation. Whilst we make every effort to provide you with links to high quality, reputable sites, The Nuffield Foundation accepts no responsibility or liability for any issues arising in connection with either use of your data, the site content or the services offered to you by these sites.
- 4. Privacy Statement The Nuffield Foundation is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only collect, process and store information about you that we have openly collected from you or with your consent. Your details will be used only by the Nuffield Foundation for the purpose stated and will not be distributed, sold or rented to any third party. We may share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate with our partner(s) for research purposes. In other words, we will not tell our partners that you visited a certain page, but may tell them how many visitors visited that page.
- 5. Jurisdiction This web site is controlled and operated by Public Life on behalf of the Nuffield Foundation within the United Kingdom. These terms and conditions and anything in this website shall be interpreted in accordance with and governed exclusively by English law.