Manager, Student Programmes
Location: 28 Bedford Square, Central London
Salary: c £35k
We are seeking an experienced programme/project manager to lead the development and delivery of our student programmes, including:
- Nuffield Research Placements: providing students taking post-16 qualifications with an opportunity to work on a STEM related research project, and
- Q-Step, an experimental programme designed to create a step change in the development of undergraduate quantitative social science skills in the UK.
As part of our small Education team, this newly created role provides an exciting opportunity to help develop both existing and future student programmes to build research capacity in science and social sciences.
Key skills and experience:
- At least two years project or programme management experience, from initiation through to completion, including budget and risk management.
- Demonstrable, experience of using a range of research, analytical, and reporting approaches in the development and evaluation of programmes.
- Highly developed communication and stakeholder management skills.
- High level of numerical fluency, strong IT skills and attention to detail.
- An innovative and flexible approach.
Whilst familiarity with the schools and higher education sectors in the UK is not essential, this would be advantageous.
How to apply
- Read the job description and person specification
- Send your CV and a covering letter which sets out how you meet the criteria to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Midday on Friday 10 March 2017