The richness of the published resources available from OUP has been greatly enhanced by a number of collaborations. These include:
- 4Science - worked with us to create video clips for Additional Applied Science
- Anna Grayson - provided case studies and videos which encourage contextualised learning.
- Cape Farewell - provided video clips about Arctic exploration and global change for the Applied Science module A3 Monitoring and protecting the invironment.
- Making Sense of Health - created videos to enrich the teaching of B2 Keeping healthy and the Applied Science module A1 Health Care.
- Science Museum - helped us to use an interactive game to illustrate life-cycle assessment in module C3 Chemicals in our lives - risks and benefits.