Teaching and Learning
Here we offer guidance on general issues related to teaching and learning practical physics. These guidance notes apply across two or more, sometimes many, physics topics.
- Demonstration or class experiment?
- Asking questions
- Physics for all?
- Why do practical work in school science?
- Health and Safety statement
- Making laboratory notes
- Using simulations and animations
- Classroom management in semi-darkness
- Using video clips
- Putting together a scheme of work
- Videos and other IoP activities